Why Should You Work With A Property Management Company?
Taking care of your own condominium is both exciting and overwhelming. There are many aspects of managing a property you must consider when it comes to taking on that job yourself. While you may feel you can handle all of this on your own, hiring a Chicago property manager can help you do so much more than you imagined. Here are a few reasons you should consider working with a Chicago property management company such as Connected Management.
- Free up your time – Managing an investment property such as a condo takes more time than you may realize. It really is a full-time job on its own. That is why it is so important that you have someone who can help you when it comes to handling maintenance calls, repairs, collecting rent, finding tenants, and general everyday tasks. A Chicago property manager takes all that off you so you can work on other items you want to.
- Collecting rent made easy – One of the major aspects of property management in Chicago is collecting rental payments. It can be difficult to track tenants down if they are late on rent. By having someone such as Connected Management handle those tasks for you, you do not have to worry about the hassle yourself. Our team makes sure that your rent is collected and if not, that the proper steps are taken.
- Find quality tenants – When you have a vacancy in your investment property, you are losing money. In most cases, you have some notice that a tenant is moving out. Working with an experienced property management company in Chicago, you can avoid long vacancies between tenants. The property manager will start investigating tenants and taking applications to help fill the vacancy as soon as the other tenant is out. It is important that the tenants you put in your own are the right ones for your building. With an advanced screening process, you do not have to worry about finding the wrong tenant.
- Repairs are taken care of in a timely manner – Unfortunately, repairs are no respecter of time. That means you could be in the middle of a holiday family dinner and someone needs help now. That is where your Chicago property manager comes in. With our team, you can rest assured that all repairs are taken care of by qualified and vetted contractors in a timely manner. By working with our team of vendors, we not only take care of your issues, we do so with the best price possible.
- Experts in the field – Owning investment property comes with more aspects than just finding tenants and collecting rent. You want experts on your side, especially if this is your first investment property. Working with our team, you’ll have the knowledge and experience you need on your side at all times.
Contact Connected Management today to see how our team can benefit you in the rental property management of your building in Chicago.